– Approach potential customers from the customer contact list and referrals provided by a distribution bank partner.
– Present and provide consultation with regard to the life insurance products to all prospected customers and then sell the products as per customer needs.
– Maintain a professional approach to all business dealings.
– Build new relationships and strengthen existing clients.
– Build positive relationships with customers based on service, integrity, and trust.
– Assist the customers by providing them after-sales service and information as and when required.
– Build a good relationship with bank employees.
– Support the company in all promotional activities.
– Perform other tasks assigned by the manager.
– Bachelor’s degree in sales and marketing, Business Administration, management, or equivalent.
– None or 1 or 2 or 3 years of work experience related.
– Computer: Word & Excel, powerpoint, Internet & Email.
– Advanced level in English.
– High commitment to work under pressure.
– Willingness to be a professional seller.
– Punctual and honest.
– 18 days annual leave/ sick leave/special leave/holiday and day off (Sat and Sun) applied by Labor Law
– 1-month Performance bonus
– Unlimited sales performance bonus (for sales front line people)
– Yearly salary increment
– Insurance for both health and GPA
– 15 days of Seniority pay
– Business trip allowance
– Other allowance/phone card/parking allowance ( according to position and responsibilities)