– Responsible for accounting and preparation of financial statements.
– Responsible for the management of accounts receivable and payable.
– Responsible for the various projects and operation accounting of the department.
– Responsible for reviewing various procedures and vouchers.
– Assist in the collection of relevant documents and the corresponding accounting work.
– Responsible for the custody, cashier, and record of the foundation’s cash, bills, and bank deposits.
– Bank reconciliation and cash management.
– Tax filing and salary payment, etc.
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
– Strong command of English, both speaking and writing (Chinese a plus).
– Experience at least 5 years with Accounting Skill.
– Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, Experience with other financial systems.
– Other Accounting System.
– Strong leadership, highly motivated, and problem-solving skills.
– Active, Friendly, Honest, and Reliable.
– Honesty, Positive, Energetic, and hard-working.
– Demonstrated ability to work with and across different teams.
– Able to speak Chinese.
– Experience in the Construction or Real Estate industry.
– Experience from a Chinese company.