– Assist in doing monthly closing Financial reports for management and shareholder.
– Assist in doing monthly reports for NBC and IFC.
– Assisting in the preparation of budgets & annual business planning.
– Support and deal with NBC inspector on-site and off-site.
– Support and deal with Tax auditor and external auditor.
– Oversee the daily operations at all branches and departments.
– Fix technical errors made by the teller.
– Assist in verifying Fixed Asset and stock inventories.
– Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters.
– Support for process development of the current system.
– University degree in Finance and Banking or equivalent professional qualifications.
– At least 1 year of working experience in a related field with financial institutes.
– Have Good knowledge of Law on Taxation, Cambodia Accounting Standard, NBC Regulation, CIFRS.
– Creative, dynamic, flexible, self-direct, and self-motivated team player.
– Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
– Good command of English.
– Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
– Other foreign languages (Chinese or Korean) are a plus.
– Bonus (Khmer New Year & Pchum Ben)
– Insurance (NSFF & Caminco)
– Lunch Allowance
– Annual Health Checkup, and other benefits…