– Establish financial systems for various subsidiaries (logistics, international trade, e-commerce, insurance), design financial policies and financial processes.
– Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and financial budgets.
– Local cash management, cross-border collection and payment management.
– Shareholder capital injection, loan processing.
– Local financial team management, including recruitment, training, and assessment.
– Fluent in English (verbal and written) as a working language.
– Must be fluent in Thai.
– Must hold ACCA/ACA/CICPA/AICPA certificate
– More than 5 years of financial work experience, MUST including more than 3 years of work experience in the 4 major accounting firms: Ernst & Young, Deloitte, Price Waterhouse Coopers, KPMG.
– Accounting experience in the industry of logistics, international trade, e-commerce, insurance.
– Good at financial software: Quick Books is preferred.
– Southeast Asian nationality.
-Able to join fast.
– Major in finance or accounting is preferred.
– Candidates in Thailand now are preferred.
– Chinese speaker.