– Establish financial systems for various subsidiaries (logistics, IT: Game, Commercial Wi-Fi, Shared charging, Blind box, etc.).
– Setting up proper accounting and financial management procedures, internal control policies based on real business development stages and resources available, and making constant improvements.
– Being involved in business models discussion and development, putting forward reasonable and practicable accounting, finance, cash flow movement solutions to match with business requirements.
– Recruiting and training local accounting and finance teams, acting as a bridge between CIH Headquarters and local teams.
– Designing and preparing management reporting-related documents, including annual forecast and summary, monthly budgets, and management accounts.
– Working together with local talents, to deal with annual audit, tax submission, and other local regulatory submission requirements.
– Regular meeting and reporting to CIH Headquarters, and complete other tasks assigned by Headquarters and management.
– University degree.
– CPA/CIA/ACCA/ACA or other equivalent professional qualifications.
– Must Fluent in Chinese (Overseas Chinese born in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, and Hong Kong are preferred).
– Able to use English (listening, speaking, and writing, all working documents are in English).
– Basic communication Thai (communication with local employees).
– More than 3 years of audit work experience in Big-4 (Ernst & Young, Deloitte, PWC, KPMG) or other well-known international audit firms.
– More than 2 years of accounting experience in the industry of logistics, international trade, e-commerce, insurance broker.
– Must be able to join the company within 1.5 months after the offer.
– Prefer Male
– Major in finance or accounting.
– Candidates in Thailand now, With Thailand accounting and finance working background are preferred.
– Annual leave is 8 working days per year
– Insurance: medical insurance, accident insurance
– 2 round-trip air tickets per year for foreign employees
– Provide accommodation for foreign employees