– Assure the successful client integration.
– Provide information to Marketing and Manager for sales planning and forecast activities (including prospect qualification and local market intelligence).
– Execute sales process, Generate New business and assigned SME clients and targets in line with the sales plan.
– To support the Commercial Manager and provide Key Account Management when necessary
– To follow up overseas sales lead, instruction and feed back to overseas
– Generate qualified sales leads and followed up regularly.
– To handle enquiries or divert enquiries from customers to respective departments
– To be responsible and coordinate with accounts and keep track of the outstanding of assigned customers
– To follow up on claim handling and complaints in close cooperation with operations and with Commercial Manager
– Perform quality and timely update and maintenance of the data in CRM (Sales Claud)
– To take up additional tasks to be assigned by superiors
– Ensure all RFQ (request for quotation) are replied to within the time specified.
– Communicate with internal team to maintain cost and selling rate in our system
– High team spirit and strict self-management follow decisions and direction from management team in shifts, roster, and stipulated policies
– Another task assigned by Air Freight Manager/Team Leader
– Bachelors Degree in Business Studies/ Sales & Marketing/ Foreign Trade /Economics or equivalent
– 2 to 3years experience in related field is preferable
– Good command of English, Chinese is a plus
– Good computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
– Good communication skill, efficiency in time management, high accuracy and patience and problem-solving skill
– Able to successfully execute the sales process
– Self-management (Planning, Organizing & Goal Setting, Execution)
– Customer service skills (Creative, Active, High Discipline and Team Player)
– Phone and transportation allowance
– Public holiday/Annual Leave follow by Labor Law