– Ensure each Team’s Collection results are improved/achieved based on the KPI set.
– Work with efficiency, quality, and accountability to reach the highest productivity.
– Push/motivate staff to improve on Cash Collecting/Asset Repossession.
– Ensure the calling/visiting record by each staff is on time and accurate in the Collection System.
– Negotiate and find the best ways to support staff with the serious lessee or influential people.
– Train, guide, lead, coach staff relevant policies, procedures, guidelines, Memo, and some skills to improve the negotiation/communication with lessees.
– Prepare, manage and monitor the daily, weekly, and monthly collection report/action.
– Be a model to staff on how to reach KPI, and orient staff to be great staff in a team.
– Keep good relationships with all staff/stakeholders in the company and local authorities.
– Collaborate with other Supervisors on a serious case of lessee until getting full payment/recovered.
– Report any suspicious cases that are suspected as fraud cases on repayment to the Collection Manager.
– Conduct weekly meetings with the team to share information and find the way to make improvements.
– Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
– Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
– At least 4 years of experience in Loan Recovery and Collection Management.
– Good and Strong strategic problem-solving.
– Good situation analysis and communication skills.
– Mature disposition with good interpersonal skills.
– Good level in English, both written and spoken.
– Relevant Master’s degree.
– Experience at a financial institution.