– Budget Management for all expenses to avoid over Budge.t
– Manage Staff Attendance Review/Approve for Leave Request *** Providing advice as well as solution whenever there are trouble/Unclear.
– Lead to all staff to provide good Hospitality to visitors.
– Security Management.
– Mental Care, Health Care, Hygiene and Sanitation Control.
– Event Arrangement.
– Human Resource Management such as Recruiting, Evaluating, and Training.
– Making a yearly plan for Training basic Skills.
– Perfectly Understand Company Rule and Policy being a Good Example.
– Reporting to Factory Manager.
– Bachelor’s Degree in General Administration, Management, and Other.
– 2 years experience as HR & Admin Leader.
– Ms. office Internet & Outlook.
– Able to use English Both Writing and Speaking.
– Communication, Problem Solving, Human Resource Management Skill.
– Experience from international company.
– 13th Month Salary
– Two insurances (Life and Health)
– Free Lunch
– Transportation (Company Bus)
– Training Japanese Business Culture and working style
– Company Trip, Birthday Party