– Coordinate with relevant departments when tenants have fit-out work in the mall.
– Checking renovation schedule and follow up with relevant departments.
– Check and feedback back on drawing with the construction team.
– Regularly conduct site inspections to guarantee the safety of construction.
– Responsible for the implementation and compliance of mall guild line and standard procedures for all tenants.
– Understand the contractual requirements and operational needs of the site and monitor the daily operation.
– Working with facility team regarding the task related to building maintenance.
– Document preparation and procedures.
– Consult with the facility regarding the maintenance of the electrical system.
– Establish and maintain good working relationships with tenants and other team members.
– Other tasks assigned by Manager.
– Bachelor or associate degree in Civil or Electrical Engineer, Architect or another related field.
– At least one year of experience in a related field.
– Able to use designing software such as AutoCAD, SketchUp, etc.
– Good at communication and negotiation skills.
– Able to use English at the business communication level.
– Have good computer skills (Microsoft Office, Internet, and email).
– Hard-working and be able to work on shift schedule (including weekend, and public holiday).
– Japanese or other language is a plus.
– OT Payment
– 18days of Annual Leave
– Staff party
– Meal allowance (Lunch)
– Transportation Fee