– Work with outside contractors, architects, and engineers.
– Prepares, receives, and evaluates assigned projects and work orders.
– Prepares sketches, drawings, specifications, and cost estimates required to implement and complete projects and work orders.
– Reads and interprets plans, blueprints, specifications, and technical directives.
– Prepares requisitions for purchase of materials, equipment, and services.
– Oversees the implementation of projects and work orders.
– Monitors the quality of work performed by contractors and ensures work activities are performed with minimal disruption to Mall operation activities.
– Perform inspection of contract maintenance and repairs as well as new construction work to confirm compliance with applicable building and life safety codes.
– Provides preliminary cost estimates whenever feasible or requested by management.
– A bachelor’s degree in architecture or construction and at least three years experience in building renovation or construction.
– Experience in computer-aided drafting, planning, estimating, and construction management.
– Good level in English.
– Must be computer literate and able to use Microsoft Office programs and CAD.
– Must possess good writing and communications skills.
– Negotiable gross salary
– NSSF & Infinity Insurance
– 2 bonuses per year
– 10USD monthly phone top-up allowance
– Salary increment based on performance review annually