– Cooperate with marketing nodes, independently participate in the execution of activities and the packaging of the case.
– Assist in daily activity work plans and programs, and establish activity systems and procedures.
– Have a good aesthetic ability, assist the sales department to establish the local image and reputation of the brand.
– Explore the company’s cooperating resources and communicate effectively with partners and suppliers.
– Complete the daily work assigned by the superior.
– Other tasks assigned by Manager.
– Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related majors.
– More than 2 years of event management experience, more than 1 year of management experience in organizing large-scale projects such as wedding planning, conferences, exhibitions, festivals, promotions, product launches, fundraising, social events, etc.
– Able to master at least two languages of Khmer and Chinese, Chinese and English.
– People who are creative and highly responsible.
– Willing to work overtime as required.
– Annual Leave
– Public Holiday