– Inspection, repair, and commissioning of commercial air conditioners installed in commercial facilities, condominiums, and other buildings
– Site inspection (T&C) to make sure of the quality guarantee.
– Technical training to site manager/installer such as brazing copper pipe, installation method follows to Panasonic standard.
– Providing consultants on real site installation to minimize mistakes and customer complaints.
– Support and good corporation on the technical issue together with the sales team on customer’s appointment meeting.
– Ensure projects are completed on time and follow specifications.
– After site completion, prepare handover of the report to site PIC.
– Make a drawing of AC installment to commercial building design and propose it to contractors of projects.
– A bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or a related field.
– At least 3 years of experience in commercial air conditioning as a mechanical engineer.
– Experience in commercial air conditioning design.
– Good level in English.
– Honest, proactive, and quality-oriented.
– Management experience.
– Work experience in an international company.