– Operation/Maintenance for equipment and facilities
– Improvement/Introduction for equipment and facilities
– Designing/Installation for equipment and facilities *Equipment and facilities are production machines, utility machines, HVAC, buildings, supplied energy/water, water treatment systems, environment system, and so on.
– Continuing education in the engineering field.
– Documentation for Pharmaceuticals/Cosmetics according to Laws and Regulations.
– Graduated field of Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering.
– Able to use English Both Writing and Speaking.
– Working a long time, having a never-give-up spirit.
– Computer skills (MS-office, Outlook, and CAD).
– Experience from an international company.
– 13th Month Salary
– Two insurances (Life and Health)
– Free Lunch
– Transportation (Company Bus)
– Training Japanese Business Culture and working style
– Company Trip, Birthday Party