– Make a proposal and estimate the electrical cost for the water treatment plant.
– Design, construct, install the electrical equipment and troubleshoot the water treatment system.
– Assist the General Manager’s activities.
– Inspection of control system at vendor’s site.
– Commissioning of control system at the site.
– Make a progress report.
-Electrical engineer experience of around 3 years.
-Able to design for programmable logic controller.
-Able to write reports in English.
-Able to go for business trips in provinces.
-Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to develop good relationships with internal and external stakeholders and networks.
-Graduated from ITC.
-Who has an engineering background especially in water treatment.