– Make a proposal and estimate the electrical cost for the building project.
– Design, construct, install the electrical equipment and troubleshoot the water treatment system.
– Assist the General Manager’s activities.
– Inspection of control system at vendor’s site.
– Commissioning of control system at the site.
– Make a progress report.
– Bachelor’s degree from Electrical Engineering.
– Able to read the blueprint.
– High commitment to work, capable of strict instruction and requirement in Japanese standard.
– Able to speak English.
– Able to speak Japanese.
– Experience from the Japanese company.
-Staff’s Development and Training by the Japanese Electric manager.
-Private Insurance (Accident)
-Public Insurance (NSSF)
-Public Holiday (Follow Cambodia labor law)