– Used to be a site engineer/ Site manager or project manager
– Strong ability to deal, supervise, coordination below staff.
– Good English verbal communication and written skill.
– Used to work with standard company (Airport….) is much appreciated.
– Preparing project estimation/BOQ/ Costing for bidding proposes for projects
– Be able to survey all kind of project MV/LV
– Design of major building construction, Infrastructure and Construction Project
– Analyze reports, maps, drawings, tests and other data to plan and design work
– Review and checking of technical vendor submittals for installation requirement
– Direct and/or participate in job site visits to collect or deliver design and engineering data
– Use engineering and design computer software to complete assigned work
– Review and check all assigned project related to Electrical work
– Assist in the development of project schedules and manpower requirements.
– Consultancy assignments and reports
– Other tasks to be assigned by chief of department.
– At least one-year direct work experiences (Understand about MEP work is better) in Electrical engineering and design.
– Computer literate in MS office
– AutoCAD familiarity
– Ability to communicate with clients and internally at all levels
– Good problem-solving skill
– Prepared to travel
– Must have the ability to utilize surveying equipment
– Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusion
– Bonus / Business trip / Salary Increase / Promotion will be given once a year.