– Follow the Chinese manager’s direction to complete the project.
– To make sure that work is being carried out as per design/specification/or planning.
– Commissioning of control system at the site.
– Assist in the quality and safety audit.
– Identify and highlight possible risks on the project.
– Accurately inventorying construction material.
– Coordination for verification of extra claims raises by direct manager.
– Other tasks as arranged by the leader.
– Year 5 student or graduated Bachelor degree in Electrical engineer.
– At least 2 years of work experience in a similar position.
– Able to read a blueprint.
– Good communication of written and spoken English and Khmer.
– Hardworking and honesty.
– Well cooperate with another team.
– Able to speak Chinese.
– 17 $ telephone allowance per month
– 10$ transportation allowance per month
– 2$ lunch allowance per day
– 18 days annual leave per year
– Follow the Cambodia holiday exclude the foreigner