– Develop Distributor Partners into a world-class route to market, following and contributing to Carlsberg’s Distributor Management capability.
– Provide a platform for the Sales Execution team to deliver Customer and Consumer experiences that deliver on the standards required by our company and our brands.
– Maximize Shareholder return through management of Inventory, Accounts Receivable, and Forecasting to deliver on Carlsberg Cambodia’s 1-year plan.
– To Manage & develop the Distributor Admin Clerk.
– To ensure Compliance to all Systems and Tools at all distributors.
– Improve distributor capability and performance.
– Deliver Distributor Management KPIs as agreed with National DM.
– Ensure Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly contact strategy is executed.
– Produce and Act upon Weekly, Yearly, Quarterly, and Monthly Scorecards and Reports.
– Ensure Carlsberg’s Health and Safety standards are applied across Cambodian distributors.
– Responsible for all aspects of Distributor Finance including Claims and AR.
– Manage Distributor Incentive Scheme.
– Lead by example and actively support EHS activities within your area and be accountable for EHS awareness and performance under your area of responsibility.
– Ensure to comply with the Group and local EHS policies and standards.
– Ensure adequate risk assessments are carried out, involving employees and contractors, during the development of the safe work procedures for the activities to be performed under your scope.
– Ensure all personnel under your control are adequately trained about the risk associated with their jobs.
– Ensure the third-party temporary labor worker working in your area are adequately trained and comply with the site EHS rules.
– Ensure adequate PPE is available for employees and contractors working under your area.
– Ensure that periodic inspections are conducted to identify EHS concerns and action plans have been developed and implemented to eliminate EHS issues from its source.
– Ensure employees and contractors under their supervision have at least one personnel performance priorities are related to EHS activity or topic.
– Bachelor’s degree or higher of in business, sales/marketing, or related field preferred.
– Good in English and Fluent Khmer speaking, reading, and writing.
– 1-2 years experience in Sales or Managing distributors of consumer product organizations.
– Strong analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude.
– Tactical thinking, good in influencing, relationships, and execution skills.
– Bonus, Seniority, Phone, and Gasoline allowance (depend on position)
– Public holiday, Annual leave, Sick leave, Maternity leave, Health Ins, Accident Ins, NSSF,
and Free products on KNY, Phchum Ben Day, Marriage, and Funeral.