– Responsible for planning the strategy and growth of the Sales, On-boarding, Partner Care, and Account Management team.
– Build and manage multiple teams in Cambodia, as well as work towards scaling teams across different City Offices in Cambodia.
– Take ownership of the initiatives to grow the market.
– Coordination with cross-functional departments to ensure smooth project launches (marketing, operations, sales, and finance).
– Ensure that service levels are maintained (keep in mind fail rates and delivery times)
– Measure performance and growth using an appropriate system, tools, and techniques (SQL).
– Develop a detailed project plan with a daily, weekly, and/or monthly tracking of the segment.
– Identify creative schemes for the specific market segment.
– Ensure the growth of the segment and work towards a profitable outcome.
– Develop and implement commercial strategies with the aim to accelerate growth according to company goals and objectives.
– Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development, etc.).
– Build and retain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders.
– Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing).
– Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management.
– Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring.
– Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, or related field (Masters degree is a plus).
– Highly analytical with exceptional data management skills, coupled with a strong commercial mindset.
– Proven track record managing complex, matrix organizations with people management of similar-sized teams.
– A background in management consultancy would be highly advantageous.
– Experience in the food delivery or e-commerce industry would be highly advantageous.
– Fluent Khmer and English communication skills.
– Strong understanding and relationship-building experience with local business partners.