– Design all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email and display advertising campaigns.
– Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
– Plan and manage our social media platforms.
– Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
– Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
– Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
– Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
– Work with your team to barnstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
– Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
– Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field.
– Good level in English
– A minimum of 1year experience in digital marketing or advertising position.
– In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and websites analytic.
– Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
– Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
– Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
– Working experience as a Marketing in MFIs or Banks.