-Develop, implement and manage our bank’s social media strategy.
– Define the most important social media KPI(s).
– Manage and oversee social media content and editorial activities.
– Measure the success of every social media campaign.
– Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
– Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
– Collaborate with respective units and departments within the bank to communicate the launch of new products and services.
– Generate new and manage the already posted content (written and visual) that is addressed to a specific target audience.
– Prepare content that generates leads and pushes sales, utilizing social media ads.
– Contribute to the creation of ad campaigns with their further distribution throughout social media.
– Prepare reports based on marketing campaigns’ performance for the upper management.
– Build long-term customer relationships by attracting them with a fine-tuned content selection.
– Add value to branding and marketing team efforts.
– Advanced level in English.
– Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Media, Communications, or related field.
– 2+ years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role.
– Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Linked In, Instagram, YouTube, and other social media platforms.
– Familiarity with social media analytical tools.
– Experience with Adobe Creative Suite including design tools and Microsoft products.
– Demonstrated success in creating real impact within a networked, cross-organizational environment.
– Excellent writing, editing, communication, and presentation skills.
– Experience with doing audience persona research.
– Good understanding of social media KPI.
– Knowledge of SEO and CRO.
– Bonus (Khmer New Year & Pchum Ben)
– Insurance (NSFF & Caminco)
– Lunch Allowance
– Annual Health Checkup, and other benefits…