– Overseeing all internal & external communications for a company, ensuring its message is consistent and engaging.
– Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build brand awareness, boost sales and increase customer satisfaction.
– Create communication and marketing strategies for new products, launches, events, and promotions.
– Create informative and interesting press releases, press kits, newsletters, and related marketing materials.
– Identifies and presents opportunities for consistency in messaging and customer experience across channels from in-store signage to digital to print.
– Develops an understanding of short- and long-term department goals and planned initiatives.
– Works with leadership to take the pulse of overall business activity to identify cross-marketing opportunities.
– Propose annual plan, budget, and strategy for Public Relations (PR), Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), and multimedia production activities.
– Lead the execution of whole-year thematic, including branding, activation, campaign analysis, and creative production of marketing assets.
– Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations, or relevant field.
– A minimum of 3 years experience in marketing.
– Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
– Advanced level in English.
– Demonstrated experience with all types of social media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
– Possesses a sense of urgency; is self-motivated and detail-minded.
– Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build collaborative relationships.
– Have working experience at an international company.
– Annual Bonus
– Annual Salary Increment
– Annual Staff Party
– Annual Staff Trip
– Seniority Pay
– Internal and External Training
– Career Growth