– Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO, marketing databases, social media, and advertising.
– Maintain campaign and presence in social media
– Social media and website performance monitoring and conversion testing
– Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual) and evaluate against goals (ROI and KPIs)
– Collaboration with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize UX
– Oversee and help set guidelines for online communications with clients
– Market monitoring and ongoing review of existing products
– Developing new creative growth strategies.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
– At least 3 years of experience in digital marketing
– Self-starter and willingness to learn and develop
– Excellent communication and presentation skills
– Good knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
– Good knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics
– Advanced English skill in written, spoken.
– Able to speak Japanese
– Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
– 4~6 years of experience in digital marketing
– Has knowledge in IT, programming, Web developing
– Master/Bachelor’s degree from foreign university.
– Transportation Allowance
– Public Holiday
– Phone Allowance
– Forte Insurance