– Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
– Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
– Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
– Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
– Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
– Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
– Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
– Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnel.
– Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
– BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field and can learn fast about CCTV products.
– Advanced level in English.
– Professional at Photoshop, Illustrator and related picture or video making software.
– Successful digital marketing real case in previous working experience.
– Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, telegram group, email, social media(Facebook, Youtube, Tiktok and etc) and/or display advertising campaigns.
– Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
– Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
– Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
– Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
– Proven working experience in digital marketing in related industry such as oppo, Huawei, Samsung or other electronic product industry.
– Able to speak Chinese.
– Basic training for new staff
– Transportation Fee
– Annual Leave