They are looking for creative and passionate people that can drive digital communications in Cambodia’s potential market.
– Identify, create, and publish digital marketing content online.
– Decide on the appropriate and best placement of ads.
– Propose and help implement digital marketing programs and promotional campaigns, including but not limited to (paid social media ads, paid search, paid display, etc.)
– Determine what content will reach customers based on research.
– Implement email marketing campaigns.
– Write content for various channels, including social channels (for example, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or YouTube).
– Develop relevant, engagement-focused social response content.
– Experience with paid social media tools such as Facebook Ad Manager, Google ads, and LinkedIn Ads Manager.
– Maintain awareness of current market trends and technology standard design artworks for visibility.
– Able to work on Photoshop, PSD, Al, and After Effects.
– Bachelor Degree or relevant Experience (or any other appropriate alternative).
– Must have previous Experience managing Social Media strategy.
– Knowledge of SEO, paid search/display, and social media advertising.
– Proficient in English
– Salary + Incentive
– Visa + Work permit
– Food and accommodation
– Weekly day off