– Elaborate on the digital marketing budget and have it approved.
– To conceive and plan the communication of the shopping on the different digital channels in respect of the budget.
– Determine the themes of the communication campaigns in consultation with the Senior Marketing Manager.
– Contacting and selecting suppliers, negotiating contracts, approving invoices.
– Advise on the conception and realization of digital marketing material.
– Follow up and measure the KPI’s of the digital actions undertaken.
– Ensure or coordinate the Community Manager function on social networks (Facebook, blog, Instagram, …).
– Animate the different communities to generate organic content and create affinity audiences to increase the notoriety and attractiveness of the different shopping centers.
– Collect the results of all digital campaigns, analyze them and synthesize them for debriefing. – Research and set up new tools for analyzing results.
– Higher education (Marketing, Communication, Event, …) with specialization in Digital Marketing You are familiar with the Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Motion Design) as well as the print production line and video editing tools.
– 2 to 3 years of experience in the marketing sector.
– A very good command of common software (Microsoft, Google Analytics, Social Media).
– Holiday follow by Ministry of Labour and Vocational Training