– Develop communication strategy, media planning, and the overall events and competitions strategy and delivery structure.
– Driving marketing campaigns for the brands, brand communications through-the-line development, and channel visibility.
– Maintain key relations with ATL, media, digital and PR agencies, external media partners, and key internal stakeholders within the organization.
– Manage day-to-day activities associated with all marketing efforts including project management, business relations, and reporting as related to brand development and performance.
– Build and deliver branded marketing campaigns mixing traditional and digital media, ensuring key messages are consistently delivered.
– Drive, lead and train brand team members.
– Be involved in all company related matters.
– He/She is employed by the General Manager department and as such he/she may be assigned to any area that the management deems suitable and necessary.
– English at good level.
– Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Media & Advertising, or a related field.
– At least more than 2 years of experience in the Media and Marketing industry, and proficient in planning project operation management, customer communication, and relationship maintenance.
– Strong ability creative content planning, writing and process management, and implement the whole project independently.
– The candidate who has more experience in working as media & advertising management, Telecom.
– Annual Leave: 18days
– Public Holliday: Follow labor law
– Working on time $30
– Team Building $15
– Staff Birthday
– Company Trip