– Shall plan marketing plan, strategy, branding, and create markets.
– Closely along with sales team & on target.
– Design print ads publications.
– Analyze trends recommend changes in marketing business development.
– Prepare marketing strategies alongside other company executive staff.
– Support dealer marketing activities.
– Engage consumers with social media, platform, social media posts well.
– Advanced-level in English both written and spoken.
– Hold at least Bachelor’s degree in related fields.
– Have experience in Automotive marketing.
– Professional at Photoshop, Illustrator, and related picture or video making software.
– Successful digital marketing real case in previous working experience.
– Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
– Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
– Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
– Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.