– In Directive responsibility of producing original creative ideas including graphic design and video production.
– Leading and manage the team member to complete their work on a daily basis.
– Make weekly and monthly execution plans and report to the direct leader.
– Building and maintain strong and friendly relationships with cooperating projects.
– Organize weekly training programs and encourage the team to make progress with their work.
– Effectively manage Social Media like Facebook and LinkedIn.
– Make a team performance report and analyze on a weekly basis and report to the direct leader.
– Bachelor’s Degree in related fields.
– Advanced level in English.
– Experience with software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
– Experience in video production.
– Have a strong ability to collect creative ideas.
– Have a strong sense to complete work before the deadline.
– Demonstrated experience with all types of social media (e.g. Facebook, Linked In, etc.)
– Team management experience.
– Chinese speaker.
– Experience in an advertising agency.
– Annual Leave
– Public Holiday
– $200/month (For transportation, Phone…)