– Analyze the business process of competitors regarding digital service and prepare a report for management in charge.
– Work with team to modify, update and propose business processing flow of bank’s digital service to ensure competitiveness.
– Design and develop the guidelines pertaining to digital payment and service.
– Draft, develop and modify all agreements for digital service if required Work with team to develop and modify digital service forms, terms, and conditions to ensure consistent updates in line with progress.
– Conduct and participate in all of the UAT testings of digital service.
– Monitor the performance of digital and payment services; and take action through reporting during underperformance.
– Research and analyze the potential financial institutions and third parties for prospective partnership.
– Analyze and research on impacts of the business in the market and presents comprehensive reports to the manager and management to propose for implementation.
– Advanced level in English.
– Holding Bachelor Degree in Banking and Finance, Information Technology, Business Management.
– 1 year of working experience in Business Development or Digital Banking or related fields.
– Comfortable working on a schedule to meet deadlines.
– Passionate about new business technology.
– Good Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
– Good command of written and spoken Korean is a plus.
– Bonus (Khmer New Year & Pchum Ben)
– Insurance (NSFF & Caminco)
– Lunch Allowance
– Annual Health Checkup, and other benefits…