– Lead and direct overall design of project assignment processes between design disciplines.
– Manage design processes to ensure timely delivery of designs.
– Evaluating design development activities and ensuring the accuracy of work prior to final production.
– Lead, initiate and develop overall interactive team design vision by applying group direction and goals.
– Meets work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
– Determines project content by reviewing and approving design documents developed by staff.
– Build a succession plan and ensure knowledge, experiences, and skills are passed onto Direct Report and the team.
– Other tasks assigned by the management.
– Any nationality is welcomed!!.
– At least advanced level in English.
– Previous extensiveness experience in managing and leading a multi-disciplinary design team.
– Excellent coordination skills between different project stakeholders.
– Ability to present ideas effectively and ability to evaluate ideas of others.
– Decision-making and problem-solving skills, administrative and management skills.
– Excellent communication skills, strong leadership experience.
– In-depth knowledge of all aspects of a construction project.
– Project Management extensive skills.
– Excellent knowledge of specifications, building codes, and regulations.
– Strong communication and computer skills.
– Strong exposure to multicultural working environments.
– Able to speak Chinese.
– Annual Bonus
– Annual Salary Increment
– Annual Staff Party
– Annual Staff Trip
– Seniority Pay
– Internal and External Training
– Career Growth