– Establish an insurance broker company based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia as a new business entity.
– Build and manage an insurance sales team to generate revenue and continuously growing the business performance.
– Plan & direct the organization‘s activities to achieve short-term and long-term targets.
– Identify & develop the implementation of business strategies.
– Analyze market industry trends and formulate strategies for possible expansion and acquisitions that could contribute to the growth of the organization.
– Define and manage approved capital and operating budgets, costs, and profitability.
– Develop a wide range of networks and relationships with local business communities and potential clients both individual and corporate, establish leadership market position in the industry.
– Provide specialist insurance services including identifying clients ‘insurance needs and risks exposures, assist them in analyzing and evaluating their options, and recommending the best solutions to address their needs.
– Provide services to clients throughout the entire process of application, fulfillment, and follow-up to acquire the insurance solutions they require.
– Proactively build and continuously improve sales enabling tools to effectively communicate benefits of insurance products and related services to the target customers and clientele.
– Manage portfolios for both individual customers and corporate clients to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and service level consistency through post-sales and ongoing customer engagement.
– Ensure self and team activities comply with relevant legal and regulatory requirements and meets company standards and procedures.
– Qualification Certificate for insurance brokers in any Asian markets
– Advanced level in Chinese (Mandarin) and English.
– Have experience in bidding for large property insurance projects. (For example large-scale infrastructure, airport, office building, and other property insurance bidding).
– Knowledge in all types of insurance products, including life, and general such as property, auto, fire, medical, etc.
– Candidates from China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand are preferred.
– Experience in insurance brokerage companies that have successfully introduced overseas insurance company products.
– Insurance Sales & Marketing experience in China.