– Oversee the implementation of the Company’s Collection Policy and Procedure.
– Be responsible for Daily Management and Control of Collection Department.
– Monitor and adapt weekly reports and KPIs analyze collected data to ensure efficiency and performance.
– Support Supervisors in solving problems with customers.
– Manage all the Collection Status Performance & Solving Customers Delinquent Issue.
– Manage and Controls the Repossession Process.
– Initiate Legal and other Recovery Actions against Default Customers with the lawyer.
– Suggest actions to the Collection Department, Senior Management, and the Credit Committee.
– Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by Senior Management or Collection Manager.
– Cooperate with the Underwriting department to establish payment performance customer profile.
– Establish KPIs and goals for the team.
– Give performance feedback 2 times a year.
– Establish a training plan for the team with the HR department.
– BBA degree in the field of Finance & Banking or related fields.
– More than 4-year experience in a role of Credit and/or Collection Management within the banking, microfinance, or leasing industry.
– Strong ability to manage young and enthusiastic subordinates and motivates them to get the job done efficiently and timely.
– Capable of professional discussions with internal and external stakeholders.
– Good level in English, both written and spoken.
– Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.