– Prepare and develop annually, monthly, and weekly lending strategies disbursement.
– Direct and manage the Sales and Field team to ensure the branch achieves the KPIs as set by the Company.
– Conduct field visits with sales supervisors, sales and help them find out new dealers, customers.
– Coordinate training/coaching/meeting activities to improve Sales and Field Teams’ skills and efficiency.
– Monitor, feedback, and report all market information and survey competitor, Productivity, Zone, SWOT Analysis activities to HQ.
– Consult with the Operations and Sales Manager to propose a proper promotion for the branch in order to boost sales and take advantage of competitors.
– GPS track Field Officer and Sale Officer.
– Recruiting, Vetting, Interviewing, and Hiring new employees.
– Account and Finance function of the Branch.
– IT & Security Management function of the Branch.
– General Audit and Compliance issue function of the Branch.
– Increase the company’s Branding and brand awareness at the Dealership level.
– Consult with Operation Manager and Marketing Manager to produce Marketing Material, display the POP material at dealers and control the branch marketing material stock.
– Support the Marketing Manager and branch staff for the Digital Customer conversion process.
– Other assigned tasks by management.
– At least 3 years experience in leasing/MFI/Bank.
– Good level in English.
– Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.
– Good knowledge of market research techniques.
– Strong negotiation skills.
– Strong leading and management skills.
– Excellent organizational and planning skills, with the ability to meet deadlines. promptly.