– To oversee and manage defect team and site arrangement team.
– Make summary reports of defect work, identify all issues and recommend back for any solution to reduce these mistakes.
– To involve in all inspections during handover procedure.
– To monitor all defect rectification, including before and after handover, to finish on time with satisfied quality.
– To identify and implement process or tools for defect prevention and/or to improve defect resolution times.
– To prioritize defects and plan rectification schedule in order to provide satisfied services to owners.
– To update weekly and monthly defect status and reports.
– Support site construction team for moving materials.
– Manage, maintenance and keep company’s machineries are clean.
– Manage and arrange the cleaning team with team goal.
– Support property and customer service team for handover work, defect work and feedback to clients with high responsible, quality and specific time.
– Maintain all utilities works in all projects are good working after handover by MEP team, such as water supply system, camera system, electrical system, etc.
– Maintain proper and updated daily records of all works done, including records of tests, inspections, status of works, safety, and materials on site.
– Perform other duties assigned by supervisor and management which related works within the BOREY CHEA RY.
– Make and Check quantity of P.R material
– Bachelor degree in Civil Engineer or related filed
– Minimum 2 years work experience, property or construction related work experience preferential
– Good English communication both in verbal and written
– Good computer skill