– Install the server software.
– Configure database servers.
– Monitor and maintain system health, performance, and security.
– Design backup processes for server and associated data
– Create accounts for all users and assign security levels.
– Establish a disaster recovery protocol.
– Provide end-to-end technical support and problem resolution.
– Schedule and perform regular server maintenance.
– Create database management procedures.
– Evaluate data analysis models and procedures.
– University degree in computer science, information technology, Software engineering, or related field.
– Minimum 2 years professional experience in Oracle database or database administration experience in a commercial environment or equivalent work experience.
– Advanced level in English.
– Experience with database migration, performance tuning, and optimization, and setting up and managing database connections.
– Oracle or PostgreSQL certification.
– Understanding HA and Switchover.
– Understanding to create a shell script.
– Other foreign languages (Chinese or Korean) is a plus.
– Bonus (Khmer New Year & Pchum Ben)
– Insurance (NSFF & Caminco)
– Lunch Allowance
– Annual Health Check up, and other benefits…