– Collecting and interpreting data.
– Analyzing results.
– Identify market trends.
– Make an analysis report.
– Suggest new idea based on results.
– Other tasks assign by manager.
– Advanced level in English
– Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field or working experience as a marketing.
– Able to build a good relationship with other people.
– At least 1 year working experience in related field.
– Experience in data model and reporting.
– Have abilities to analyze large data.
– Be able to use advance excel.
– Has strong verbal & writing communication
– Supportive, Honest, integrity and willing to learn new things.
– Be able to work with shift schedule (including Weekend and public holiday shift).
– Work experience at an international company.
– OT Payment
– 18days of Annual Leave
– Staff party
– Meal allowance (Lunch)