– Prepare document Export clearance ( Authorize letter, Invoice, Packing List).
– Write description inspection ( Export).
– Find HS Code export goods.
– Key and sea export in ASYCUDA.
– Lock Container Seal.
– Get signature customs officer.
– If there no duty Dry port, support stand by the office.
– Bachelor’s degree.
– At least 1-year experience clearance.
– Conversational level in English.
– Knowledge understanding of ASYCUDA.
– Knowledge Invoice, Packing List, BL.
– Computer (Microsoft word, excel, outlook, PowerPoint).
– Knowledge clearly about HS code.
– Able to speak Japanese.
– Understand the Japanese way of working.