– Cooperate with superiors to do a good job in customer service management; arrange various tasks for customer service personnel.
– Responsible for the collation (translation) of the daily FAQs of customer service, and improve the quality of customer service work.
– Responsible for solving abnormal feedback from customers, collecting problems, and sorting out customer service reports.
– Responsible for order management, analysis, and introduction of corresponding process systems.
– Supervise customer service work and APP inspection, cooperate with market research, telephone return visits, and regularly organize product optimization suggestions.
– Related experience working as an Operations Team Lead/Supervisor for at least one 1year.
– Can communicate in Chinese, and also English.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Familiar with the local culture and content industry.
– Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines.
– Quick learner.
– Strong customer service domain experience and excellent people management skills.
– Pleasant personality, service-oriented, accountability, and open-minded.
– Strong communication, interpersonal skills, and problem-solving.
– Ability to work under pressure, independent.
– Ability to work in a flexible working schedule.