– Design and develop systems based on the requirement of the parent company in Japan.
Ex)a login function attached to an email newsletter, an appointment management system, a chat function,
– Read the requirement definition document and understand it in detail.
– Other tasks assigned by Manager.
*Any nationality is welcomed!
– Students also can apply.
– Conversational level in English.
– Japanese speaker is a plus.
– Object-Oriented Programming.
– Experience in developing the system.
– MVP(2times/year. MVP can go on a business trip to Japan)
– Yearly company trip
– Sports events (football, volleyball, etc.)
– Learn Japanese
– Review salary 2 times in a year. (Apr and Oct)
– Bonus 1 time in a year(Apr)