– Get instructions from the sales team to handle import/export shipments efficiently and effectively.
– Keep customers and partners updated on the import/export process.
– Work with document/clearance teams and pre-alert them about the clearance schedule.
– Communicate with carriers or partners for pre-arrangements or pre-alerts.
– Pay local charges to the carrier.
– Work with truckers, labor, and logistics teams to ensure timely and accurate cargo delivery.
– Collaborate with the sales team on costing and arrangement scope.
– Keep both soft and hard copies of documents on the server and board.
– Maintain good relationships with partners/customers for quicker arrangements.
– Prepare a daily report for each shipment.
– Perform other tasks as assigned by the manager.
– Fresh graduates, Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Business Administration or a related field.
– Be proficient in using a computer, especially in creating documents.
– Have a good understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet & Email, and possibly Photoshop.
– Some experience in the Shipping, Logistics, or Transportation field.
– Be proficient in English (both written and spoken). Proficiency in Chinese is preferred but not required.
– Have confident, strong interpersonal & communication skills and willing to learn.
– Hard working, patient and able to work under pressure.
– Fast learner, smart and flexible person and team player.
– Friendly, morality and highly responsible for work.