– Assess the loan application submitted by Cos, Sale teams to ensure enough data information and relevance.
– Document and recommend to loan application for approval or rejection.
– Make documents for the disbursement process.
– Participate in developing /creating loan forms and related procedures.
– Participate in recruiting and training of subordinate staff.
– Resolve credit issues with clients and other related parties.
– Regularly reports both in written and verbal about operation report to the Direct Manager.
– Hold at least Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related fields.
– At least 4 to 8 years of experience with Banking and/or auditing firms.
– Have a working knowledge of the Microfinance business.
– Must have a working knowledge of Quick Book and similar financial management software.
– Hands-on experience in operating and developing Microfinance software.
– Good working knowledge of Ms-Excel & Advanced Excel.
– Good Speaking and writing in both English and Khmer.