– Check the payment status of each customer.
– Call or visit clients who has not made payment yet.
– Call or visit clients to collect payment.
– Visit clients to make loan contracts.
– Submit a report to superiors.
– Assist a supervisor in the same team.
– Support sales team.
– Investigate markets.
– Able to speak English at daily upper level.
– Willing to take a car license during the trial period, if you don’t have one already.
– Possess collection experiences at financial companies.
– Able to visit client’s places even in remote places.
– Business trip with overnight stay possible (1 to 4 times/month).
– Not hesitate to ask for payment.
– Kind to take care of customers.
– Japanese speaker.
– Have a car license.
– Commuting allowance (gasoline fee): depending on distance from home to office