– Be able to specify the challenge of the campaign, create effective media strategy and communication.
– Analyzing data and designing innovative strategies to make sure client marketing campaigns reach their target audience in the most effective way possible.
– Prepare and presents offline and online media plans, including objective, strategy, and backup materials.
– Present proposals, including cost, schedules, and KPI to clients.
– Evaluate the success of media strategies and campaigns and Provide analysis on post-campaign results/performance.
– Develop and maintain relationships with offline and online media.
– Monitor the movement of competitors, analyze, and report to clients.
– Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
– Advanced level in English.
– Knowledge of Live Function and related to IT, Social Media Marketing, and Digital Marketing.
– Able to use OBS (software for live function), Illustrator, and Photoshop.
– Experience in video creation for social media.
– At least 2 years working experience in an E-Commerce business or related field.
– Be able to work with shift schedules (including night shift, Weekend, and public holiday shift).
– knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
– OT Payment
– 18days of Annual Leave
– Staff party
– Meal allowance (Lunch