– Work as the Corporate Sales for the Bank service such as corporate debt financing, corporate saving account, payment transfer, foreign currency exchange etc.
– Approach to client companies in both of the oversea headquarter and Cambodia branch cooperating with the group staff in oversea branches. Close English communication with them is required.
– Visit the middle-big companies (especially international ones) to develop relationship
– Collect market information and make a proposal for the clients about how the Bank service will work for them
– Join networking events and conferences in order to see what is going on in Cambodia business field.
– Develop the network in Cambodia local community and report the outstanding events, law/tax update, and other news to the Japanese GM
– Analyze market information and summarize reports
– Other tasks ordered by GM
– Bachelor’s degree in Banking and Finance or related field
– Fluent in English for professional business communication
– At least 3 years of working experience in private companies, especially those in B2B business fields.
– Good communication skill to deal with clients
– High sense of responsibility, strong commitment and punctuality
– MS Office proficiency
– Understanding in financial statement.
– Work experience in an international company under a foreigner boss OR similar experience (such as studying abroad).
– Work experience in Japanese or international bank company as a front-office position (Sales/Business development).