– Corporate governance in the representative office and related clerical work.
– Coordinate with affiliated companies and Japan headquarters to proceed with projects.
– Arrangement works between related parties inside and outside the company (Scheduling, document checking, contract works, etc.)
– Participation in various business and industry association activities, seminars, workshops, etc. for market researching and networking.
– Visit business partner’s place for meetings.
– Research on local political and economic information and make a report about that in English.
– Preparation and review of documents submitted to government offices.
– Assistant works for the director.
– Other duties as necessary.
– Excellent command of both spoken and written English.
– Bachelor’s degree.
– Japanese skill for 4 commands at least N2 level.
– Must be able to read/write sentences with Kanji.
– Multitasking capability for both cooperate management and business development.
– Able to use Excel, Word for business use.
– Mature personality.
– Not job hopper.
– Understanding Japanese-style business manners.
– More than 5 years of Working experience with an outstanding career track in excellent companies (at local big companies or international companies, especially Japanese companies).
– Understanding of the economic and political trend.