– Arrange appointments/meetings with government entities, international donor organizations, and other stakeholders.
– Accompany the Project team members to appointments/meetings and on field trips as Khmer -English interpreter.
– Translate documents and materials from English into Khmer and vice versa as requested by the Project team members.
– Assist the Project team members in collecting data and information.
– Assist an administrative work in collaboration with a supervisor and other staff.
– Manage and supervise other interpreters/translators in their work assignment.
– Perform any other relevant and reasonable tasks as required.
– BA or BS degree from an accredited college/university.
– Five (5) or more years of working experiences as interpreter or in related positions preferably in local/national government entities, international organizations, or NGOs in Cambodia.
– Native proficiency in Khmer and excellent command in oral and written English.
– Business application software skills especially in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
– Strong sense of responsibility and teamwork.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
– Have worked under a foreigner boss
– Experience in project of government, JICA or similar public sector
– Academic background such as degrees from oversea university