– To all departments, all contractual legal matters necessary, liaise all aspects contractual matters between VCGP sub-contractors.
– Have accurate update knowledge contract language structure.
– Liaise managers engineers ensure contracts accurately reflect program work.
– Review contract’s general terms conditions, advise risks, propose acceptable commercial positions.
– Work with the Contract Manager, closely other departments (construction, technical, financial department, QHSE department…).
– Proactively compliance VCGP’s Ethics Compliance requirements through adherence to company policies, processes practices.
– Undertake other activity reasonably requested by management.
– Prepare reports, analyses, risk assessment other documents which may be required by the Contract Manager.
– Have an engineering background.
– Good command of English.
– 2-5 year’s experience of making Bill of quantities, Bidding, Quantity Surveyor.
– Experience from an international company.
– Transportation fee: $25
– 2 times Bonus per year (new year and phcum ben) depends on performance
– Salary increment annually
– 18 AL, sick leave, special leave
– Seniority 15 days per year additional
– Insurance NSSF and Campus Insurance