Koh Thmey Technology Co.,Ltd is looking for Content Director.
A content director is responsible for executing and overseeing content strategy. You need creative vision, collaboration skills, the ability to understand and work with stakeholders, and the ability to see the big picture for this role.
– Responsible for building the content system of the product, as well as the production and output of the content, and fully responsible for the quality of the content.
– Implementing a content strategy, develop readers number, reading duration, Click through rate and App data monitoring.
– Formulate and optimize the standards of We Media content, and assist in the comprehensive promotion of We Media in Cambodia.
– Provide effective solutions for content operation based on product development direction.
– People management – support recruit, supervise, train and mentor team members
– Maximizing efforts on strategic vision, budget tracking and resource allocation.
Key Result Area:
– App Reader Duration (Khmer Content)
– App Reader Number (Khmer Content)
– App Click Through Rate
– 5+ years of experience working in media / new media.
– Bachelor degree in Mass Communication or related filed
– Outstanding management skills (experience working with local and remote teams)
– Innovative and creative, clear vision, problem solving, excellent planning and organization skills
– Working well under pressure in a fast-paced digital environment
– Have excellent content acuity and content mining skills, understand the trends and hot spots in media industry, can produce content plan based on user needs.
– Bilingual in Khmer and English.
– Holidays: 21 days of public holiday, 18 days of Annual leave, 7 days of Sick leave, 3 months paid for Maternity leave, Lactation leave.
– Rewards: Full attendance reward, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual KPI based bonus, best staff rewards.
– Good working environment: Company independent office building, comfortable environment, modern decoration, including office area, dormitory area, cafeteria, exercise area and other health care facilities.
– Other: NSSF, Annual Staff Trip, Annual Party, Best Staff Awards, Big festival gifts, Company fund, afternoon tea, birthday party activities and gifts, employee insurance (Private company), medical insurance, etc.