– Implementing a content strategy, develop readers number, reading duration, Click through rate, and App data monitoring.
– Checking Content Reviewer Team performance, formulate and optimize the audit standards of We Media content, and assist in the comprehensive promotion of We Media in Cambodia.
– Cooperating with the marketing department to develop performance costs for business partners.
– Keeping App and backed system-related issues as the main consideration.
– Planning, organizing, and directing content-related activities to improve target data.
– Delivering high-quality content from concept to production (storytelling).
– Thinking about user experience and usability, accessibility, writing for the Web and App, and meeting user needs with content.
– Partnering with other teams, such as Data, Operation, and Marketing.
– Relationship building – internally and externally.
– People management – support recruit, supervise, train and mentor team members.
– Maximizing efforts on strategic vision, budget tracking, and resource allocation.
– App Reader Duration (Khmer Content).
– App Reader Number (Khmer Content).
– App Click Through Rate.
– Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication or related field.
– 5+ years of experience working in media / new media.
– Outstanding management skills (experience working with local and remote teams).
– Innovative and creative, Clear vision, Detail-oriented.
– Ability to influence stakeholders, Creative problem solving, Excellent planning and organization skills.
– Self-motivated, detail-oriented, well organized, autonomous, and adaptable, Ability to multi-task and juggle several workloads.
– Working well under pressure in a fast-paced digital environment.
– Bilingual in Khmer and English.